Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Newsletter
To save on energy, time, and our earths natural resources we will be posting our newsletter online from now on, instead of printing. We hope this is convenient for you as well.
This week's share includes:
- kale - enjoy one of our 5 varieties of kale!
- zucchini and/or yellow crook-neck summer squash
- cucumber - :Lemon cucumber, pickling cukes and/or Japanese soyu cucumber
- potatoes - we just love these Purple Vikings, we hope you do too!
- tomatoes - cherry, roma and heirloom variety Black From Tula
- cut flowers - gladiolas, sunflowers, calendula and/or anise hyssop